fashionette is a European platform for premium and luxury fashion accessories. We combine technology including our proprietary IT platform, data and analytics with our excellent industry know-how in fashion accessories helping women to complete their outfits.
Our success story started in 2008 focusing on handbags and has been developing into a leading online platform for premium and luxury fashion accessories in the DACH region which led to our IPO in October 2020.
Today, we offer over 14,000 products from more than 180 brands in categories including handbags, shoes, jewelry & watches, sunglasses and accessories. We are driven by passion and curiosity while never stop seeking for new opportunities and innovations to make personalized online shopping of premium and luxury fashion accessories available to every woman.
- You and your team are responsible for fashionettes enterprise applications portfolio with Microsoft Dynamics NAV as the core application
- You lead and grow a team of software development engineers and product managers, including personal development and coaching
- Vision: You set and support a compelling vision for the enterprise applications portfolio that is aligned with company strategy
- Strategy: You build the processes related to the enterprise applications portfolio to help fashionette reach its vision and growth targets
- Operations: You ensure the day-to-day operation is running well, meeting our roadmap and customer commitments, as well as continuous improvement initiatives
- You partner with stakeholders across the company to archieve a shared set of goals, with a focus on buying, finance, operations and technology
- You are responsible for planning and management of the enterprise applications budget
- You are part of the technology leadership team and report directly to the management board
- You have a degree in computer science, information management, business administration or a related field and a minimum of 10 years of professional experience, ideally some years in an eCommerce environment or as a consultant
- You have a very good knowledge of the processes in a retail company and a firm understanding of the roll of enterprise applications as part of the value chain
- You have demonstrated experience in ERP, Supply Chain, or Financial Enterprise software (experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a plus)
- You have worked in a technology landscape with distributed applications and understand the common ways of system communication/integration (experience with EDI or similar would be a plus)
- You have a proven track record of successful project delivery and you are willing to rollup sleeves and work hands-on to deliver results
- You possess excellent communication skills and are able to speak English fluently (German would be a plus but is not required)
We are more than 160 colleagues from different countries and ages, with different skills and talents who work together as one team. Diversity, empowerment, openness for ideas, transparent communication across all hierarchies, curiosity to learn and motivation to shape fashionette’s future is highly valued in our corporate culture.
Since our employees are the heart of our company, we offer various benefits:
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Possibility to work remotely throughout Germany
- Permanent contracts
- Additional holiday on Rosenmontag
- Individual training opportunities
- Allowance for personal pension plan
- Regular company and team events
- Free drinks, ice cream, fruits and cereals
- Massages, table tennis, table soccer and X-Box
- Special discounts for our team
- Dogs allowed
- Allowance for personal decoration at the workplace
- Allowance for public transportation
- Good connection to public transport (approx. 10 minutes from Düsseldorf main station)